Wednesday 4 July 2012

White and Silver

I've been a busy girl. A few days later I had a shoot with Louise Cantwell  and Francesca Dunn. I'd spotted Francesca on Louise's portfolio and just had to work with her. It's incredibly difficult to find models who can show off curvier corsets but who haven't gone down a glamour route which just does not reflect my brand.

It was a nice relaxed shoot as both are lovely ladies. Well, not so relaxed in that I was finishing off binding on one corset while they were shooting the other! There are too many shots to choose from so I'll just show you a selection for now.

First we shot a longline deluxe Hera corset in white spot broche and white silk charmeuse. This is aimed at brides really, but it could be made up in other colours of course.




Next, a silver silk corset embellished with antique lace that really show's off Francesca's curves. Look out for this corset in future as it will be getting more lace added to it and will be shot again at a later date.




Images all copyright Louise Cantwell Photography 2012

1 comment: