Saturday 11 August 2012

Rogano

This week I teamed up with my favourite talented ladies for a wonderful little shoot at the Rogano in Glasgow. The Rogano is a wonderful place and rather a Glasgow institution. Opened in the 1930s, it was decorated in a similar style to the Queen Mary which was launched from the Glasgow shipyards around the same time. The interior is largely unchanged and elegant in way that evokes classic movies of the 1930s, but also with a European flair. I recommend the experience, and as a seafood lover I'll be popping back soon for a bar meal I think.

I had two outfits I wanted to show off and this is the first of them. A cotton sateen circle skirt and corset with and overskirt and trim of Ayrshire lace. The corset has a built in belt.

The photography was by the super-talented and super-lovely Louise Cantwell and the wonderful model was Kasumi Noir





No comments:

Post a Comment